Friday, June 20, 2008

Random Picture

So I haven't been taking many pictures lately. I've been reading a lot about photography, and thinking about it, but haven't had a ton of opportunity. The girls will only let me take so many pictures of them before they scream and cry and tell me no! So today I've been thinking about what to do in our bathroom that we're remodeling. I've always loved those B&W photos of the really crisp looking flowers and I thought one of those might look nice on the wall. Here is my try at it. The flower is not the prettiest, and it's not as clear as I want it to be. In fact, it's quite grainy and fuzzy, but it's my first try at it! Hopefully I can try again and get something better.


2 comments:

Courtney B said...

i actually sort of like how it's grainy... but i know what you mean about wanting it totally crisp looking. i feel like a TON of my pictures are grainy looking and i don't know what i am doing wrong... most of the time. it's a cool picture though.

Rosie said...

I think the picture is beautiful, but if you're wanting to get really good close up photos of still life, you'll probably want to look into a macro lens. Those are the ones built to focus way up close.